Cancellation Policy

Corona Cancellation Policy

Dear guests,

Since we know these are unusual times, we have created a special booking policy to give you full peace of mind once you decide to come on holiday at our waterfront luxury Animare Villas.

When booking, the first 30% is paid within 3 working days. The remaining 70% will be paid no later than 6 weeks before the arrival of the guests. The deposit of 1000 € can either be transferred to us up to 6 weeks before the arrival, or it can be paid in cash on site at arrival.

Due to the coronavirus situation and the certain prevailing uncertainty, we are introducing a corona cancellation clause, to give you, our guests, additional security.

You will receive a full refund if:

You decide to cancel up to 30 days before the start of your holiday if the official decision of your country of residence (ministry) “everything other than essential travel “to Croatia is prohibited.

You decide - up to 30 days before the start of your vacation - to cancel if border closings in Croatia come into effect.

In the event of travel restrictions up to 29 days before departure, you will receive a voucher in the amount of your entire payment to us. You have the option to use this voucher for the original booked villa, within 18 months from the date of issue of the voucher. If the originally booked accommodation for the desired time slot is not available, there is the option to switch to one of our two other sister Animare Villas.

We are looking forward to having you as our guests and we are here to answer any additional questions you might have.

Animare Villas Croatia